Rustic alpine elegance, with mesmerizing views of Wadano Forest, Hakuba
For a secluded alpine escape that comes wrapped in rustic charm, Phoenix One ticks every box on the bucket list. Spread over three floors, families and large groups have plenty of space to sprawl out in style, with endless distractions to keep you and your group entertained. From luxurious Japanese spa baths and infrared saunas, to slick sound systems and adult (and kids) games on tap — foosball fans will be in for a treat — this sleek retreat has all the makings of a magical getaway.
Breathtaking views of the Wadano Forest surround, whilst easy access to the slopes and nearby village restaurants are guaranteed to make your stay an absolute breeze. And despite its five-star status, this chic chalet has all the creature comforts to make you feel right at home. Whether you want to prepare a home-cooked supper or simply relax after a hard day on the slopes with a bold glass of red, Phoenix One will become your own private mountainside sanctuary. Lay back and let the natural serenity wash over you.
Nestled in the majestic valley of Hakuba, Phoenix One is just a short fifteen-minute walk to both the Kokusai Ski Lift and the Happo-one Gondola Station, or there are complimentary shuttles operating from the Phoenix Hotel — just a short walk from the chalet — that will take you directly to the slopes in the morning and the afternoon. You may also access the 4WD, providing you have an international driver’s licence. Views stretch out onto the picturesque Wadano Forest, and a one-minute stroll will take you to the nearby bars and restaurants.
- A three-story luxury chalet that sleeps 10 guests across four spacious bedrooms
- Picturesque, floor-to-ceiling panoramic views of the snow-covered Wadano Forest
- Luxuriously cozy hydronic floor heating
- A state-of-the-art gymnasium, infrared sauna and infinity-edge granite bath to warm up in after a hard day on the slopes
- Access to an exclusive, curated international wine selection
- A daily shuttle service to the nearest Happy One ski lifts
- A private chef for breakfast or dinner can be arranged
- Exclusive use of a 4WD vehicle to explore the valley and neighboring resorts*
*Guests need an international driver’s license in order to use