NITA LAKE LODGE
Peaceful and cozy lakeside haven just a few hundred meters from North America’s crown jewel ski resort
Nestled on a quiet back road, on the shores of its namesake lake, the Nita Lake Lodge is a peaceful and luxurious haven, away from the hustle and bustle of the main Whistler Village. With a fine dining restaurant, a casual and cozy lounge bar, bustling café and spa (with champagne nail bar!) it would be easy to never leave the lodge itself. With Whistler Blackcomb, North America’s largest ski resort on your doorstep that seems pretty unlikely! Hop into the hotel’s dedicated shuttle to the village lifts, or take a short 5 minute walk to the Creekside gondola in charming Creekside village (the original Whistler ski resort base!).
Located in Creekside Village, Nita Lake Lodge is right next to a number of small and charming boutiques, cafes, bakeries and restaurants, as well as the Creekside gondola to access the ski area on Whistler mountain. The pace of life is a little slower in Creekside village and has more of a slower paced locals vibe to it, but Nita Lake Lodge offers a free shuttle and car service for guests looking to head into the hustle and bustle of the main village area of Whistler.
- Oversized suites, for 2-6 people. Lake view suites available
- Lakefront property in a quiet, tranquil location
- Free shuttle to the mountain and Whistler village for hotel guests only
- On-site bar/lounge, restaurant, café and spa
- Outdoor swimming pool and hot tub
- Large spaces available for conferences or groups and weddings
- Boutique stores and bars/restaurants in close proximity
- Pet friendly rooms available on request